Nothing can beat the rich mouth-feel and cheesey delightfulness of this cookies.
All purpose flour-1 1/4cup
- Sieve flour,salt and baking powder.
- Beat butter and powdered sugar till light and creamy.
- Add milk powder, grated cheese to butter mixture and mix well.
- Now add flour mixture and chilli flakes.Mix well and form a smooth dough.
- Preheat the oven @160°C.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions and roll it for about half an inch.
- Cut the cookies using cookie cutter.
- Place these cookies on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven @160°C for 15-17mins.
- Once done remove from oven and let it cool down completely.
- Store them in an air-tight container.