Easy to prepare this delicious muffins with whole wheat flour.I have made these muffins a couple of times.The crumbs and texture is so soft,light and so good,that no one will come to know that muffins are made of whole wheat flour😊
Whole wheat flour-1 1/2cups
Baking powder-1 1/4tsp
- Pre heat the oven @180°C.
- Sieve the whole wheat flour for couple of times.
- In a bowl beat curd until it gets smooth.Add sugar and mix well.Then add baking powder and baking soda to the curd mixture.Mix well and keep aside for 4-5mins.
- Now the curd mixture will be frothy and you can see some bubbles.
- Add oil in this curd mixture and mix well.
- Add wheat flour in batches to curd mixture and mix well.
- Add enough milk to get a soft dropping consistency.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cups and spoon mixture in them filling them 3/4 only.
- Bake @180°C for 20mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Turn cupcakes out onto a wire rack to cool.