These spinach cheese balls are crisp from outside and cheesy from inside😍
Spinach-1/2cup Finely chopped and blanched
Chilli flakes-1 tsp
Bread crumbs-for rolling
Oil for deep frying
- Combine the boiled potatoes,spinach,bread crumbs,caramalized onions, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portion and shape each into a round ball.
- Grate the cheese cubes and add chilli flakes.Mix well.
- Press a little in the centre of each spinach ball,place a some grated cheese mixture in it and again shape them into a round balls.
- Roll the balls in the bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry till they trim golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.