Digestive biscuits are just very simple to make.Enjoy with tea or coffee.Perfect for making cheesecakes.
Oats-1/2cup ( coarsely grind)
- In a mixing bowl add oats,wheat flour,salt, brown sugar,baking soda and mix well.
- Rub the butter into the flour mixture.
- Add milk little at a time to make a stiff dough.
- Roll the dough and cut into any desired shape.
- Place the cutout cookies on a baking tray and bake in preheated oven @190°C for 15mins.
- Once done remove from oven and let it cool down completely.
- Store in airtight container.