No india meal is complete without a serving of Indian ice cream-the kulfi.This kulfi is so easy to make.Try this recipe and you will love it for its simplicity and a great taste and texture.The classic,the best Kulfi recipe comes in😊
Full cream milk-1litre
- Dissolve cornflour in 1/2cup of milk and keep aside.
- Dissolve saffron in 2tbsp of warm milk and keep aside.
- Boil the rest of the milk in a pan for about 20 minutes on medium flame,or till it is reduced to half in quantity.
- Add sugar and corn flour mixture.Cook till the sugar is dissolved well.
- Add saffron milk, pistachio and cardamom powder.Cook for another 2-3mintues.
- Remove from flame.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Fill the mixture in the matka .Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.