A traditional dessert originated from Mysore.It is Made with generous amount of ghee.
- Take a pan,add ghee and keep on low flame till you prepare Mysore.
- Now take another pan add sugar and water.Boil till sugar melts.
- Keep the flame on low, add besan in batches and stir inbetween.
- Make sure there are no lumps.Now add a ladleful of hot ghee over besan mixture.
- Stir continuously till ghee is absorbed completely.Repeat this process till all the ghee is used or till the mixture starts to separate from pan.
- Immediately,transfer the mixture on greased plate.Cut into pieces after 4-5mins and keep aside to cool.
- Separate the pieces only when it is completely cool.
- Serve it.